You must play to pay. (Only Tuesdays count)
Pay $2.00 and fill out the Toonie Tuesday ballot in the Pro Shop.
You must have 10 ballots throughout the year to qualify.
At the closing dinner, a ballot will be drawn. That person wins all the money towards their golf membership for the next season.
The money is applied to their chit, not to them personally.
At the closing dinner, a second name will be drawn and revealed to only the President. If the winner does not join the Club, the winnings will go to the chit of the second person whose name was pulled.
On this page ....
Guidelines for Reverse Draw
1. YOU MAY BUY AS MANY TICKETS AS YOU WANT FOR $ 2.00 EACH
2. NAMES ARE PULLED ONE BY ONE
3. THE LAST NAME TO BE PULLED OUT WINS ALL THE MONEY.
Toonie Tuesday Winners:
2016 - Anne Louise Smith
2015 - Joanne Ross
2014 - Cathy Harnish
2013 - Charmaine Gazdic-Querney
Winner of 2013 Toonie Tuesday - Charmaine Gazdic (centre), with Treasurer Krista Villgren (left) and President Gloria Niemi (right)
Ringer Board ....
A Ringer Board is a compilation of a player’s best gross score on each hole during the golf season.
• Enter the scores for all 18 holes from your first game of golf and total.
• Every game thereafter, change the score for any hole where there is improvement over the score on the Ringer Board.
• At the end of the season you will have a score card that represents the best game of golf you could have played at the Idylwylde. Keep the total of the first game and compare to the ringer score – what an improvement!
• Ringer scores must be for the Idylwylde only and games must be played from the same set of tee blocks.
• The value on any hole never increases. They either remain the same or decrease round after round after round.
• Players enter their own scores.
Ladies' Birdie Tree:
Any player getting a birdie during Tuesday play only shall have her name placed on the Birdie Tree.
Record Birdies between May 24th and September 13th, 2016
Fill out the Birdie Tree form/ballot in the Birdie Tree Box, date & witness the form. You will find some names already made up. Take a Birdie out of the box and place on the Birdie Tree on the appropriate hole. If there are none with your name, chose one from the black box.
All ballots will be collected for the year-end draw. One name will be drawn from the completed ballots.
Birdie Tree Winner 2013
Birdie Tree Winner - Ann Louise Smith (right),
with Gloria Niemi (centre), and Prize Chair Carla Byck (left).